Thursday 16 February 2012

Eat What You Want and Still Lose Fat!


I ate a huge feast on the weekend. It was filled with Dips, wine, chocolates,
TGIF bacon cheeseburger. But it all tasted amazing. I then topped it all off
with an ice-cream. And I’m still losing fat!

My day wasn't a problem for two important reasons:

1. I completed 2 days of fasting throughout the week

2. I have trained my butt of in the gym, pushing hard with heavy weights all
week and have been very strict with my calories every other day.

Now a lot of you probably haven’t even heard of Fasting for Fat loss, or have
your 6 meals a day because  "that’s what you're meant to do" or can’t go an
hour without eating without thinking you will lose muscle mass.

But it just makes sense doesn’t it?

Eat less and you will lose more... Why complicate it?

I have gotten fantastic results from it, my clients are getting fantastic
results from it and I haven’t heard one complaint of muscle mass loss the
entire time.

In fact you will find you will have a lot more energy on days you train on an
empty stomach compared to the days you are training on a full stomach. If you
don’t believe me try it out.

You get a great bunch of benefits from fasting as little at 16 hours up to 24
hours. Not only will you be burning more fat but the effect it has on HGH is
great. I don’t know of any other way (besides supplements that aren’t proven to
work) to increase this fantastic hormone for helping you burn fat.

"Fasting triggers the “growth hormone response” and this response is what
prevents you from
losing muscle while you fast36,37. And, since your muscle is largely
responsible for your
metabolism, growth hormone also plays a large part in keeping your metabolism
elevated while
you are fasting.38
Not only does growth hormone prevent you from losing muscle while you fast, but
it is also vitally
important in the process of releasing your stored fat so it can be burnt for
energy. This growth
hormone response to fasting is so important that some researchers have actually
argued that in
the yin and yang of fed and fasted"
Direct quote from Eat stop eat by Brad pilon page 52

Fat loss simply comes down to calories in vs. calories out. Eat what you like
as long as it is under your maintenance level of calories (which is very
specific to you) and you will always succeed at Fat loss.

And what’s an easier way to take out a huge chunk of calories out of your day
than but just simply... taking a break from eating?

I highly recommend the book Eat Sop Eat by Brad Pilon he is an expert in this
field and recommend you gets it today. It will change your life forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment